Here Are Some of Our Presentations
- Tsai, Y., Wang, Z., Jiang, C., Mahfood, B. and Rone, J., “Innovative Crack Sealing Analysis and Cost Estimation for Airport Runway Shoulders Using 3D Laser Technology and Automatic Crack Detection Algorithms.” International Airfield & Highway Pavements Conference, Miami, Florida, June 7-10, 2015.
- Giarrusso, T. "Georgia Wetlands Toolkit: Maximizing Use of NWI and NWI+ Data for Georgia." Society for Wetland Scientists Annual Meeting, Providence, RI, June 2, 2015.
- Tsai, Y., Jiang, C. and Wang, Z., “Implementation of Automatic Crack Evaluation Using Crack Fundamental Element.” IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Paris, France, October 27-30, 2014.
- Guhathakurta, S. "Leveraging GeoSpatial Technologies in Planning for Sustainable Urban Futures," Center for GIS Annual Board Meeting, Georgia Tech, Aug. 20, 2014.
- Afasri, K., Swarts, M. E., and Gentry, T. R. (2014). “Integrated generative technique for interactive design of brickworks,” Digital Crafting: Proceedings of the 7th ASCAAD Conference 2014/ISBN: 978-603-90142-5-6, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 31 March 31 - April 3, 2014, pp. 49-64.
- Gomez Zamora, P., Swarts, M., Grimes, J. (2014). “Campus Information Model: A Participatory Design Tool to Support Qualitative Decision Making,” Design in Freedom: Proceedings of the 18th SIGraDI Conference 2014.
- Wenwen Zhang, Subhrajit Guhathakurta, Jingqi Fang, Ge Zhang. The Performance and Benefits of Shared Autonomous Vehicles Based Dynamic Ridesharing System: An Agent-Based Simulation Approach. TRB Conference, January 11-17, 2015, Washington, D.C.
- Wenwen Zhang, Margaret Carragher, Ann Jacobs. Spider Maps: Summary of Best Practices and Guide to Design. TRB Conference, January 11-17, 2014, Washington D.C..